New Breed of Irritating Drivers

I was driving back to my Mother-in-Law place in Woodlands when I encountered the most irritating driver ever.

I was cruising along the right most lane at around 90++ km/h with 2-3 car length behind the car in front. A white Nissan Sunny came up and cut in behind my lane. I noticed that it had normal head lights while cutting in and suddenly it change to high beam.

The beam bounce of the rear view mirror and proof to be a pain in my eyes. What the fuck is he trying to do? Force me get out and give way to him?

So I turn the rear view mirror up and ignore him. Happily cruising home and keeping a safe distance from the car in front. The center lane open up and he quickly change and move. Given the situation, he changed but before he accelerate enough to over that the car in front of me, he came up to the traffic and had to slow down. Since he got out of my butt, I lowered the rear view mirror.

He change back to the right most lane with normal headlights. Within a second, he was shinning high beam again. I was damn pissed. Wanted to jab the brake and warn him off but I did not.

What does this tell you? Some drivers have simply no courtesy and no patience.

No comments: