Excitement Last 10 minutes

To day I gave my wife the piece of compress carbon. How did I break the news to her? And why today? Well tomorrow we are going to have a reunion dinner with her family, so I thought that this will be a good chance to show it off to her mum. Of course I can score point mah! The 2nd reason is that, the anxiety is killing me. I wanted to see how my wife look when the light reflected off the white piece of carbon would do to her face.

I am sorely disappointed actually. When she was starting to go to bed, we exchange some mushy stuff and stuff the ring in her face. I can see the eyes open pretty wide after that. She twist and turn it. Looking it this way and that. "How much is it?" "When did you get it?" "Did the sales person ask who I was getting it for?" "You really dare to spend." "Thank You." That is my dear wife whom I am married to for 3 years now. Practical N appreciative.

That piece of excitement only managed to keep her awake for a mere 10 minutes longer. Then she get back on the bed and sleep and sleeping soundly while I am writing this. I was sorely disappointed. I thought that the carbon that size will keep her awake for much longer than 10 minutes. I think it is the packaging. The carbon must come with good food and correct ambiance to bring out the excitement in a a woman.

Of cos Love you dar dar.

PS: She actually saw the stone on my blog. She thought that this crazy man is trying for a jewelry advertisement.

No comments: