Personal Space

Personal space. Everyone need to have some space of their own. Even in a crowded location.

I went to Sentosa over the weekend and had this irritating experience while I was queuing to go into the 4D Magix theatre. There was this Indian couple behind me. The husband has a tummy bigger than mine. He felt that if he push harder, he can get into the theatre faster. So with his tummy he bump into my back. Again and again. Time after time.

What the hurry man!!! The theatre can only take so many people. Why make it more uncomfortable for those in the queue? So in the end, I had to protect my personal space. I strategically place my elbow. So instead of bumping into my back, the big ball of flesh is stopped by my elbow. Leaving me my precious personal space.

But sad to say, he never learn. We are from different culture and country. I hinted. But he did not catch it. He still bump his pot of lard into my elbow consistently.

Well. Over and done with.

No comments: