A typical day breakdowned.

Looking at my daily schedule from work there is no time for exercise. Work starts normally at 9am in the morning. But you have to be out of house by 8am. I usually leave office at 7.30pm. (Reaching home seems to take a longer time then getting to work.) The normal time I reach home will be around 8:45pm give or take 15 mins. By then I will be famish. So have dinner. That will bring us to about 9:30pm. You cannot execise for the next 2 hour because that is about the time you need for digesting your dinner. (You do not need indigistion to be part of your problem. I have enough of the problems already. ) That will bring us to 11:30pm. If I start exercising for 45mins, then that will bring us to 12:15am. Wash up, prepare for sleep and check the blogs, that will be another 45mins. So a typical weekday will end at 1am. If I wake up at 7am daily, I am having 6 hours of sleep. 2 hours less then the recommended average.


If that happen. After 11:30pm, the body never really picked up the pace anymore. I would tend to my fish tank, sit down and read some blog.

All of which contribute to the RT regime which is impose on me.

No comments: