This is a complaint. No doubt about it.


Who carry pager now adays? It is sad folks like us who support mission critical systems. Mission critital to who? Users.

Today is not a day for user bashing. To day is the day I want to close the big RED umbrella. Yes, it the red umbrella bashing.

1620. Do you find that 4 digit familiar? I doubt that. 1627 or 1626 maybe. But 1620? 1620 is the support number to call to when you want someone to attend to your paging service. I have been having some problem with my support pager. So I google abit and found the number. I gave them a call. We perform a test page. I turn off and on the pager followed by 1620 staff performing a page. I failed to received the page.

He recommended to go down to Comcenter to have the equipment check out. Reaching Comcenter, the service staff said they are not technician and do not know how to perform equipment check.

WHAT!!! Mr Lee please take note, If you do not want to service people who owns and needs the service of the pager, tear down the whole department. The service provided by that department sucks!! And they sucks big time. I pity the lady who service me. B'cos I was damn fustrated with the direction they gave. Wasted 3 hours going down to Comcenter. Pager is history. 3G is in. Take it away if you want. Don't give poor service. The service lady at the Comcenter, also complain about 1620. I guess this is not the first time already.

Finally I took the pager down to davisComm for a equipment check. *Sighz* Mr Lee do you know what is happening to your company in Singapore? Have you set your sight too high and too far and forget what is happening at home?

No comments: