Goals

There are people who wants to have goals in life so that they know where they are going. They will go through anything to get there. I don't think I am that sort of person.

Someone said that the interesting part is not reaching the destination by the journey to reach there. So what if you have reach your destination? So what if you have reach your goal? What is next? Another goal? Another Destination?

What is that phrase? End does not justify the means. Do what must be done and perform it with honesty, sincerity and goodwill to others. You will be remembered.

The 3 things in life that one can be certain of are Birth, Death and Change.

Birth: Already done that about 29++ years ago.
Change: Doing it currently. I think i should introduce a personal change request log.
Death: Getting there. Assuming I live to be 90 years old. I am 1/3 there already. But I don't think I want to live that long unless I can still run and fly, think and talk. Of cos have sex.

What are your goals?

Dragon Zhu.

No comments: