Changes.

It been a while since I put any entries or even try to put in any character in this space of mine. Since, I was awake at 4:40am in the morning and I still have a few more hours to go before needing to go to work, I decided that now is a good time to write something.

Since early this year, things has started to change. My darling wife has decided to call it quits after teaching for close to 15 years. Me, if she quits how can I? So she decided that to try to become a sales person. Selling properties. Hence if you are in need of a property agent, let me know.

So I am where I am and was loving it until yesterday. I went to the my client place for a meeting. The meeting was successful and things go well. Jobs was assigned to the correct party. I even had lunch with them and things was well. But then after I came back to office and boss tell me this, "Please get the SQP ready by Monday."

WTF?!!!

The Pen is mightier than the sword no doubt, but ultimately, you still need the sword to do the work. In Office context, although the manager is important (especially a good manager), you still need to the employee or subordinate to get the work done. A manager is only as good as his team. Doing is my forte. Getting things done and not writing report is what I do best. Should I learn to like it? Writing report that is. Is this the only to move up?

What have I agree to?

What up with my personal life? Well after moving in, it was a few months of packing and unpacking, customizing out furniture. I had an sudden interest in making my house green.

I had a Rosemary plant and a Citronella on my service balcony. I am also trying out to compost my used tea leaves. I like moss alot. My place is also now a host to 2 species of carnivorous plants, namely the Venus Fly Trap and the Pitcher Plant.

No comments: