400th Post

I think Blogging has become a way for me to grumble about stuff. ie Voice my resentment.

Received a call yesterday, let call this person, L. "Have you sent the documents to her yet? Please sent it in by tomorrow 4pm. I don't need to see it. I don't want to be nagged by her again."

Somehow, our own internal process has just gone out the window. From the statement you would have realize that, when it went out the window was not made known to me. Oh well ... so be it.

The more support I get from my client from doing a good job or playing the correct human factor card, the more painful it is for them when I say "No. I do not want to continue." Time is ticking. So far the work and the work condition is good. But then let see how things go. I might strike Toto you know?

No comments: