Hello 2007

How did my 2007 start off?
If it made any sound, it would be like the turning of a page in a 1000++ page story book. IFF.

I know some had a loud bang! Other whizzing and popping of champagne. Maybe some minute number of people celebrate the passing of 2006 with some loud snore. Mine was just another page.
I spend the last few minutes of 2006 at a good friend house. A modest 3 room flat that was very much cosy for the newly wed. Some drink and home brew made me grounded for a few hours. During these festivities season, the traffic police are very much active and it is wise to avoid them and have a brush with the law with you standing on the wrong side of it. So just like another page, with lines and lines of sentences, we exchange notes, share our recent holiday photos. We talk about car, houses and career.

"What about the future?", people will ask. I don't know. What I want for the future? How about world peace? Nah. I am not that noble.

No comments: