Trends when having a break

Now that I have way too much time to use, it is perhaps time to buck up on the use of grammar by writing. They say practice makes perfect.

The whole point of this blog is to document the fact which I noticed. Everytime when I am having a long break, I will fall sick first.

I had a bad flu on Friday. It was so bad that my muscle spasm. I feel the chest muscle and shoulder muscle tense up. Almost to the point of having cramps. Saturday feel the same. Not too many sneeze, but cough also conjured up the same muscle spasm. In addition to that, the flesh beside the spinal cord ache. It is like I did some hundreds of trunk bending exercise. Sunday feels much better. Muscle ache is still there. Sore throat subside a bit. Nose is blocked. But overall much better.

Well .... time to get things in action. Let me have a fresh start.

I am reinstalling my PC/Laptop.

No comments: