Surprize

Someone said I had too much time. Perhaps someone is right. How should time be spent then?
  • Write a novel like JK Rowling?
  • Train to be Arnold number 2?
  • Mine your office mail box and answer email?
  • Find out what to do with your life?
  • Write a program to save the earth?
  • Figure out which government official is not corrupt?
  • How to better the human race?
  • Catching up with sleep?
  • Write something in your blog so that some one with as much free time will read?
Give some suggestion, share some interest. Leave me an idea.

1 comment:

Bahloo said...

Seeing how I accidentally triggered this post, guess I should comment on it too :-)

1. Easier said than done but good luck.
2. Does your wife prefer hugabble you or muscle bound you?
3. Don't you do this everyday anyway?
4. If the Earth was a computer, this would be great.
5. Show me a non corrupt one and I'll show a person in a box, 6 feet under.
6. You might need a couple of lifetimes for this one.
7. Excellent idea.
8. Exactly what's happening right now.

Have fun.