What is worth protecting?

Mr Prime Minister, the definition of worth protecting is different for everyone. Money for one is not worth defending.

My List of things worth defending ( not in any order. Of cos that is just what came to mind. )
- My childhood memories.
- My home
- My conscience
- My fish tank of fish
- My relationship with my friends
- My freedom
- My happiness
- My wife happiness
- The photos I took all this while
- My family peace
- My piece of mind
- Mother Nature

If I can buy all those things, then it does not matter where I am. People who migrate are not really quiters, they just can get what they want out of Singapore. After saying that, perhaps it is time to focus on the more intangible aspect about living in Singapore.

If everything can be counted, then we are all just bean counters. Counting. What do u think?

1 comment:

Bahloo said...

So very true!

So who would you be voting for this coming May 6?